Wednesday, February 19th from 9am – 5pm PST
If you’re new to virtualization, or if you have some experience and want to see the latest R2 features of Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V or Virtual Machine Manager, join for a day of free online training with live Q&A to get all your questions answered. Learn how to build your infrastructure from the ground up on the Microsoft stack, using System Center to provide powerful management capabilities. Microsoft virtualization experts Symon Perriman and Matt McSpirit demonstrate how you can help your business consolidate workloads and improve server utilization, while reducing costs. Learn the differences between the platforms, and explore how System Center can be used to manage a multi-hypervisor environment, looking at VMware vSphere 5.5 management, monitoring, automation, and migration. Even if you cannot attend the live event, register today anyway and you will get an email once we release the videos for on-demand replay!
- Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Host Configuration
- Virtual Machine Clustering and Resiliency
- Virtual Machine Configuration
- Virtual Machine Mobility
- Virtual Machine Replication and Protection
- Network Virtualization
- Virtual Machine and Service Templates
- Private Clouds and User Roles
- System Center 2012 R2 Data Center
- Virtualization with the Hybrid Cloud
- VMware Management, Integration, and Migration
I’ll jump in myself too and try to answer some questions.