If you are a regular reader of this blog you have noticed that a lot of content that is written is related to Windows Azure Pack (WAP for short), formerly known as Windows Azure Services for Windows Server. There are also numerous good other blogs as well as videos about WAP written by fellow MVPs and the different Microsoft Product Teams.
I was already collecting my own list of WAP content but decided to put it in a Wiki on Microsoft TechNet. The WAP Wiki contains the following headings:
- Windows Azure Services for Windows Server (older content but still useful)
- Windows Azure Pack
- Service Provider Foundation
- Usage and Billing
- VM Role
- Service Management Automation
- Hyper-V Network Virtualization Gateway
- Hyper-V Network Virtualization
- Disaster Recovery
Of course if you login to the Wiki with your Microsoft Account, you can add content to it. Please mark the new content with (New!) so it is easy to see what has been added.