The summary of Day 4, it seems like the announcement train is slowly coming to a stop..
Microsoft Ignite 2017 -> Orlando, FL
September 25th through 29th.
Pre-register here: https://msignite2017.eventcore.com
Virtual Machine Manager 2016
Found at the booth.
Operations Manager 2016
BRK3327 – Deep Dive in Microsoft Azure Stack IaaS
Speakers: Mallikarjun Chadalapaka, Scott Napolitan, David Armour
(Hans working on a blog that covers it all!)
- Hyper-V host accesses VHD via SMB (SOFS Share).
- If a tenant deletes a storage account, the Azure Stack storage admin can recover it through the SRP.
- Azure Stack Networking is ahead of Azure Networking.
- Internet access by default through NAT, no Gateway needed.
- Supports VXLAN and NVGRE, but VXLAN is default.
- New in TP2: Site-to-Site VPN
BRK3124 – Dive into Shielded VMs with Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V
Speakers: Lars Iwer, Dean Wells
- Most attack-types seek out & exploit privileged account.
- Two models of shielding:
- Encryption Supported
- VMConsole connections permitted.
- PowerShell Direct permitted.
- VMM and WAP support.
Thanks for reading.
Follow us on twitter to keep up with the latest: